- Jul 22 2023
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Trainer: Mike Payne – Retired US Army Special Forces operator and instructor
Registration: This event is only open to club members and while there is no limit to the number of attendees we do ask that you register. Please e-mail Frank Ribaudo at [email protected] if you plan to attend. There is no fee, but donations to the club are appreciated.
“Go Bags” also known as “Bug Out Bags” or BOBs, have a lineage as old as life itself. The internet is replete with information on plans, checklists, and videos on “go bags.” This seminar is about gaining clarity on the considerations for you and your family in determining the items needed in your BOB to improve your outcomes for many of the situations that you could face; before you need them.
Considerations addressed include:
- Selecting Bags/Containers
- Identifying Essential Items
- Situational/Seasonal Adjustments
- Maintaining Go Bags
Subject areas include:
- Measures of Performance/Effectiveness
- Activation and Go Bag Implementation
- Considerations for the Home, Work, School, Travel, In-Transit, and Other Contingencies